Currently, my two main research axis are:
- Improving robots’ motor skills by combining motion planning, machine learning and feedback laws in their low-level controllers: discoverygrant-program-2018-2022
- Developping smart lightweight actuators for wearable and mobile robotic systems.
- Ongoing Projects for the latest projects.
- Students if you are looking for a thesis project and/or position in my lab.
- Industry if you are looking for a university partner to develop new technologies and/or solve hard motion control problems.